Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lots of Beautiful Babies!!!

On Aug 31st our extended family grew by one when little Daxon Will was born. He is the gorgeous son of Capri & Tyson, also little brother of Kaldyr. As you can see, he is darling! I was able to hold him when he was just a day old and he loved, loved to be snuggled tight! He is a bit older now then in this picture, but I love this picture so I borrowed it from Capri's blog. Thanks Capri!
Then I'll jump ahead to Oct 11th. This adorable little one is Zachary Beau. Isn't he darling!!?? Don't you just love newborns with lots of blond hair? Not very common, but he takes after his Aunt Taylor! Zachary is the son of Hudson & Vanessa. He is (in my opinion) the spittin' image of his Daddy! Sorry Vanessa, I haven't seen any baby pictures of you yet. I can't wait to get my hands on him! It's not like he lives out of state, but the farthest north point of Cache Valley is a ways!
I do LOVE these babies!!! I have always loved being an Aunt. Now these babies add to my love of being a Great-Aunt!!! It sounds so cliche', I know, but it's amazing to see the 'kids' that you always picture as 'little' having their own babies. It's even more amazing being able to see the resemblance in these new sweet faces. Congratulations to all of you!!!

No comments: