Friday, November 14, 2008

Amazing Grades (Warning: Don't read if you don't like a little Mommy-bragging!!!

I want to take a moment and give my kids a little recognition. Last week report cards came home. I didn't expect any horrible grades, but I must say that I was still surprised by them. All of them had great grades!!! I think that any lack of brains I had during my school days was being saved for the four of them.
I am proud of all of them. The lowest grades from all of them was one B and two B+. The rest were three A-, six A, and twelve A+. At the Elementary level they give A+'s!!! How fun is that? Allyssa's report card was amazing too!!! She won't begin getting letter grades until the 3rd grade, but she had all E's, S+, S, and +'s. (E= Exceeding Expectation, S+= Above Satisfactory, S= Satisfactory, +'s= {given in behavior, citizenship} a strength)!!! YEAH!!! Way to go Kids!!!
We have been blessed with very good students at our house. They all work really hard to maintain their grades while they are all involved in extracurricular activities.
Here's a shout out to Alexa's 3.87 gpa and Hunter's 8 A+'s!!! Caden did great too and Allyssa continues to be a 'model' student!!!
I love all you! I am SOOO glad that we don't pay them for grades..... we would have to get a loan to do it!!!

1 comment:

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

Way to go kids. Yeah, um, I NEVER had that GPA. I did have good grades but I could have done SOOOO much better. If I could go back, I would so try to go the extra mile. You do have 4 amazing kids. They are all so super cute too. You are a lucky mom. I hope mine turn out that way too!!! (they are on their way, I have to admit :) )