Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, that way we can have lots of tree
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving, I would do it sooner if my husband wouldn't care
4. When do you take the tree down? Last year it was up until my birthday (Jan 14)
5. Do you like eggnog? YES!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Always my baby doll!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Wade, he claims to not want/ need anything
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, a dozen or so
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ? don't think I've ever recieved a bad gift
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Always have my eyes out for great deals
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so....
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint Ice Cream
16. Lights on the tree? White on my tree. Colored lights on the kids tree
17. Favorite Christmas song? Tiny Angels
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas eve (pj's!) the rest Christmas day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the people in a hurry and ornery
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Depends on which tree, each tree has a different theme
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? ???
25. Favorite Christmas Book? I Believe In Santa Claus by Diane G. Adamson

*I thought this was a fun tag. I tag Hunter, Alexa, Caden, Allyssa and anyone else that wants to join in!

No comments: