Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Little About Me...

Another tag...... this one looks fun, so here I go;

*8 Random Facts about me*

1) I do NOT like steak
2) I LOVE snow
3) I LOVE to organize closets, pantry, cupboards (just wish it would stay organized!!!)
4) LOVE music of all kinds except for rap and grunge
5) I do NOT like being hot
6) I LOVE to read. FBI thrillers are my fave
7) I am a total germ-a-phobe!
8) I love to decorate

*8 TV SHOWS I ENJOY WATCHING*

1) Biggest Loser
2) What Not To Wear
3) John & Kate + 8
4) Extreme Home Make Over
5) Dr Phil
6) Oprah (sometimes)
7) Tori & Dean
8) Today Show

*8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY*

1) Went to work
2) Went to the bank
3) Took a small nap before work
4) Picked up a couple of Christmas gifts
5) Picked up Alexa from her hair appt
6) Went to Maddox with the Family for dinner
7) Checked email
8)Finally went to bed!

*8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO*

1) Christmas Break for the kids
2) Relaxing
3) Soaking in a hot tub
4) Seeing my kids faces on Christmas morning
5) Some scrapbook time
6) Sleep
7) Reading a great book

*8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER*

1) Beautiful Snow
2) Not sweating
3) Hot Chocolate
4) Warm, cozy pj's
5) Soup!!!
6) Christmas
7) Family time indoors
8) Christmas Music

*8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST*

1) No Mortgage
2) Go back to school
3) Debt Free
4) A Vacation
5) More time!
6) New, reliable cars
7) Always to have healthy children
8) Be a stay at home Mom, again

*I tag Alexa, Caden, Hunter, Allyssa and anyone else that wants to do it!

No comments: