Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good News!!!


Today we received some great news about my Dad. He had repeat CT Scans done yesterday. According to the Nurse Practitioner he will have 2 more chemo sessions and then they will do another scan. Most likely a PET Scan. This will be to determine if he is in remission. Wow!!! The possibility of only 2 more chemo treatments is amazing! He really has been such a trooper through out this very harsh and long journey. He is undoubtedly my #1 hero in life.
For those that don't know, my Dad was diagnosed in April with Advanced Stage 4 Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. He has fought it with more courage than I have ever seen.

I LOVE YOU DAD!!!

4 comments:

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

That is wonderful. I hope everything goes good for him. We do keep him & your family in our prayers. He really is such a sweet & wonderful man. Tell him good luck from us & we will be praying extra for him.

Amy said...

Thanks Ashley! He has said many times that he is very aware of all the prayers offered in his behalf. I know they have helped. love ya!

Heather said...

Yeah for Grandpa!! He is my #1 hero too!

Carrie said...

I'm glad to hear your dad is doing better! Love the blog- you obviously know what you're doing. I thought you were a rookie!

Thanks for sharing. :)