Sunday, September 14, 2008

I was lost...

About 4 days ago I was informed that I was lost. I received a phone call from someone looking for me for my 20th yr high school reunion. Apparently I was on their could not find list. It was funny because I didn't know I was lost. I guess that is what happens when you get married and move away. I haven't lived in beautiful Cache Valley for over 18 years and I rarely see any of my friends and old classmates.
I don't know if I will go to the reunion. It is in just 2 short weeks. We'll see. It would be fun to reconnect with some of the others from the class of '88.
Wow, that really makes me think that I should feel very, very old!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Amy I am so glad that you joined the blog world. I absolutly love you and your family! You are such a wonderful and special person and have helped me out tons I truly appreciate everything!

Jill said...

haha. i tagged you. hope you don't mind. look at my blog for the rules!