Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged

Ok, Jill got me again, so here it goes....

List 5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you.

5 Fears
1. Having one of my children taken from me.
2. Losing my husband.
3. Fire.
4. Snakes.
5. Getting stuck in a little tiny elevator.

5 Joys
1. Wade and our kids.
2. Having my parents in my life and my children's lives.
3. Seeing my kids succeed at anything they set out to do.
4. Family gatherings.
5. Scrapbooking/ reading.

5 obsessions/collections
1. Bags.
2. Jewelry.
3. Shoes.
4. Scrapbooking supplies.
5. Checking the locks.

5 surprising facts about you
1. I hate stupidity.
2. I love playing cards
3. I hate scary movies/ haunted houses, etc
4. I hate camping!!! (maybe with a trailer it would be different)
5. I love horse back riding.

No comments: